CADIVEU BLONDE RECONSTRUCTOR PROFESSIONAL KIT 1L
CADIVEU BLONDE RECONSTRUCTOR
Absolute reconstruction and prevention of damage before, during and after discoloration treatments. Inspired by the rarest and most precious pearls, the unique Blonde Rebuilding formula with cyclodextrin, octyl restorative protein and pearl protein was developed with molecular encapsulation technology to provide a special and instant defense mechanism that protects and maintains intact and healthy blonde hair. Instant solution to the 5 most common blonde hair problems: breakage, frizz, porosity, unwanted yellow and orange tones , hair turning green after swimming.
The treatment is composed of:
1. Deep Cleansing Shampoo 1l - Purifying shampoo with a slightly acidic pH which removes heavy metals and minerals. It avoids unwanted reactions during the lightening process and improves the absorption of nutrients in cosmetic treatments.
2. Fiber Filler 1l - Mask with a slightly acidic pH and proteins of low molecular weight which internally recovers the capillary fiber of the cortex and improves the resistance of the hair against future breakage and damage.
3. pH Balancing Mask 1l - Balancing mask with pearl proteins and lipids which rebalances the pH of bleached hair while reducing porosity and deeply seals the cuticles, making the hair resistant and shiny.
4. Blonde Lock 200ml - No rinsing with adhesive proteins and a sunscreen that prevents against copper and the green color caused by the pool. It reduces hair porosity, blocks moisture, seals double ends and provides lasting frizz control.
5. Unbroken Blonde Plex 1L
Protector of Highlighter 1L- Ideal for damaged and discolored hair- Prevents breakage and keeps the yarn health intact. Provides 70 % additional protection against damage during the discoloration process.
How to use:
Combine bleaching powder + oxidant as usual. Add 6 grams of Unbroken Blonde for 20 grams of bleaching powder. Mix well to create a homogeneous mass and start the discoloration process.
* Based on a test efficiency achieved by the laboratory IPCLIN